1. You got a double dose of hockey last night. How are you feeling today and were you happy with how you played in those games? I’ll take more hockey wherever and whenever I can get it. This can be a reminder to everyone to sign up for the Thursday iron man league! I’m readjusting to playing with a ball, and last night felt more comfortable
2. In the first game, you have probably played on Bob’s team very little in the past. What was your overall impression after playing with them last night instead of against them? I haven’t played with Bob in years, so it was nice to be on his side for a change. We won a few fall/winter leagues together when I was just starting out. Glad to see he plays just as hard defending for me as he does when he’s scoring on me.
3. Your regular team looks very solid all around. How do you think they played last night? I’m loving this team. We can score with anyone, and when we stay focused, we can defend as well as any team. We look tough to beat when we pull off both. I can’t give them enough credit for keeping me clean last night.
4. Goalies are getting lots of playing time these days. Are you enjoying all the action or are you wearing yourself out a little? Luckily, I’m young enough that it’s not wearing me down. I wish I could play even more. That said, we’re getting loads of playing time because there are fewer and fewer goalies around. If any leagues are going to survive, I can’t be the youngest goalie forever.
5. How do you compare the style of play in Reynoldsville to Brockway? Reynoldsville feels like absolute chaos compared to Brockway. The closer quarters in Reynoldsville lead to a lot of traffic and turnovers. The play feels a lot faster, and the ball moves a lot less predictably than a puck. It’s definitely been a process changing venues daily, but we’re almost done in Brockway.
Jake Kline (Team Lingenfelter)
1. You got a double dose of hockey last night. How are you feeling today and were you happy with how you played in those games? I'm filling pretty good today actually I pretty happy with my game play. Started off little sloppy in the 1st game I filled in passing was off a bit but after that i seemed to play pretty decent so I am pretty happy with it
2. In the first game, you have probably played on Bob’s team very little in the past. What was your overall impression after playing with them last night instead of against them? It fun to play with ppl that I havnt played with much. Take alittle bit to get used to the way bobs team played but I seemed to find my spot and fit I they are a good team. Any team with the amazing Anderson Brothers on it is always a threat. Was nice to be on the same side of the court as them
3. Your regular team looks very solid all around. How do you think they played last night? I feel our team played very well last night defense was good and offense was good
4. You are getting a lot of playing time now a days. Are you happy to play a lot or do you think you may need a break? I enjoy all the play time i get. I like filling in for teams and playing beside the player I'm usually playing against. I'm always willing to fill in
5. How do you compare the style of play in Reynoldsville to Brockway? As of right now the play style in reynoldsville is alot better than brockway. Just the simple fact the time of year and how bad the court gets in brockway Other than that reynoldsville is alot faster paced brockway has alot more room to play.