Dan Fatula -------- Heading for Vacation for 2 weeks
Dan Fatula -------------- Can the Yeti beat the Hooligans without him?
1. You continue to be a big contributor for your team. How confident are you with your game right now? I'm only able to be a contributor because of the guys I play with. They have a lot of skill with the puck. They know I like to go to the net and I just try to get myself in a position where I can make a play. My confidence lies with my team.
2. The Vikings are a new team that has had trouble getting the same group of guys to show up each week. What words of encouragement can you give to a young team that is going thru some of the growing pains? The best advice I can give is to have fun. Its why we play and sometimes it is better just to enjoy playing than worrying about the scoreboard.
3. Is it tougher getting motivated to play against a team you are expected to win against or do you approach all games the same way? I approach the games the same no matter the opponent. I can't wait to get out there regardless of the other team
4. The Hooligans are up next and coming off of a big win over the Renegades. What kind of game are you expecting? Unfortunately, for my personal experience, that will have to wait until the playoffs since I will be on vacation for the next two weeks. My guys, however, are pumped up and I know it will be a great battle. If we can limit their offensive chances I think we have a good shot at pulling it out.
5. The league is seeing a lot of really close, competitive games. Is this the most balanced you have seen the league since you started playing back in the Brockway days? Far and away the best the league has ever been. I love it and I've talked with other guys who feel the same way. Who doesn't love a 1 goal game.