Brandon Reiter ---- Knights
1. 5 to 4 loss tonight. What can you say about the overall team effort ? I think the effort was good, but there are certainly things we need to improve upon. It was a tight game against a good team and really could have went either way at the end. Last night it didn’t go our way.
2. A 4 to 3 lead slipped away. What do you think went wrong at the end? I think the Colonials were able to generate more opportunities than us and the score reflected that. We had some chances to get it tied towards the end and just weren’t able to.
3. You have had a rivalry with Anderson/Smith for a while now. Do you look forward to going up against those guys? I look forward to playing against pretty much anyone, even Phil Mace. Anderson and Smith look like they are in a pretty good rhythm right now and are a tough challenge, so anytime you stop them from getting a a shot off you feel pretty good.
4. 2 losses in a row. Any reason to be concerned? None at all. I never signed up expecting to go undefeated. There are good teams in the league. We have been in every game we have played in and I feel we are capable of a higher level of play, so hopefully we can find it.
5. 20 plus years of hockey. How’s the body feeling after hockey games these days? I almost always feel fine after a game. It’s during the game I hurt the most trying to catch my breath.