Adam McKinley ---- Slap Happy
1. 10-3 win over the Slashers last night. What can you say about the overall team effort and performance last night? It was a great game by the guys. We controlled most of the play.
2. You guys took the Knights to overtime last week and won comfortably last night. How are you feeling about your team’s overall play going into the play in tournament? This was a good game to get back on track. We've struggled scoring goals in key situations. Hopefully this game gave us some confidence going into next week.
3. You guys will be favored to win both games in the play in tournament. Assuming you guys win both games, do you think having the chance to play 2 extra games could actually benefit you going into the semi final series? The more games the better, I guess. Can always use more hockey.
4. How are you feeling about your overall play in net right now? I know I can play better than what I have been playing. I just need to find my game and do what I know I can do.
5. Its been a rather eventful regular season. What did you observe in the Eagles clinching the #1 seed last night? The Eagles have a lot of skill. Most of those guys have played together for a long time now. They are going to be a difficult team to deal with. They can come at you hard and fast or they can slow the game down and control the play. With Henry behind them, playing almost a brick wall, they are the favored team.