Zach Smith ---- Slashers
1. 6 to 3 loss tonight. What can you say about the overall team effort? I thought the guys played really good for the first two periods. We had some defensive lapses in the third that cost us the game. We need to shore up that part of our game and I think we can compete with the big dogs of the league.
2. A lot of unfamiliar guys on this team. How do you think overall chemistry was ? My chemistry with everyone was pretty bad. I had a bad game personally, but the other guys looked like they were skating pretty good. With the revolving group of skaters I don't think it will get any better, which is frustrating.
3. You guys were in it the whole way. Is that encouraging going forward? It was encouraging, I think we have a couple guys that can score goals, but like I said we need work on the backend.
4. How do you think Derrian looked playing in net for your team? He honestly kept us in it for the whole game. I can't blame him for any goals that were his fault.
5. Some of the leagues best players on the other team. What was your impression of them tonight? They looked fast. They didn't really give us too much of great looks. Adam made a few really good saves on me that I thought would go in, but that's to be expected.