Lauren Dodd (Team Hetrick)
1. Tough loss to team blue last night. What can you say about the overall team effort in the loss? Despite the loss we gave it everything we had together. It’s always great team effort put forth every game. 2. Did you think there was a turning point in the game that gave them the momentum? I wouldn’t say a turning point but it just seemed like everything we did went in their favor if that makes sense lol Just the little ways the ball would bounce, roll, or ricochet never favored us, as crazy as it sounds haha. They played a good, tough game though! 3. What positives can you take out of last nights game and the regular season? Theres always something good to take away from every game whether you win or lose. We communicate and work very well with one another, and always give it everything we have. 4. You will get a rematch with them next Monday night. Do you think your team can give them a closer game and maybe pull out a win against them? Yeah I’m pretty excited too see how the next game is going to go! I think we have an even better feel of how they play, and maybe we’ll have a little bit better luck haha 5. How can you deal with playing on a team that has Steve Hetrick leading the way? Not only is Steve an amazing teammate but he’s one hell of a captain! Always on top of everything, always staying positive and making the most out of every game, as well as keeping us in line and kickin’ ass while doing so hahaha
Matt Cole (Team Zach Foradori)
1. The team was able to win last night to clinch an important bye. What can you say about the overall team effort in the win? It was a great team win, everyone played well. 2. They had a 4-2 lead going into the 2nd period. What do you think you guys did better the rest of the way? Just sluggish play I think. We seem to have a habit of starting slow and being down a few points after the first period but we’ve been good at turning it on and getting right back into the game in the second. 3. What do you think was the difference between winning and losing last night? Getting this win was pretty important to get back on track after a couple losses. 4. The team had lost a couple games in a row. What does a win last night do for overall team confidence? I’d say this win was definitely important to the confidence of the team going from undefeated to losing multiple games can leave you scrambling to figure out what the heck happened 5. With the win, you wont have to play next week. You think that’s a good thing or do you think it could ruin some of the momentum you guys have? That’s hard to say and I think we’ll only know once we’re in our next game but I like to think keeping momentum going is more important unless you have any injuries then the extra time is very valuable.
Steve Pompeii (Team Dan Fatula)
1. Nice win last night over team green. What can you say about the overall team effort in the win? It was a win. Didn’t feel great about it but we came out on the positive side. We really have make sure we have a balanced core out on each shift if we want to continue this streak. 2. Did you think there was a sequence that helped you guys gain and sustain the momentum of the game? No not really. We just executed at the right time and took advantage of certain situations throughout the game. 3. With the win, you will be getting to play them again next week. Do you expect a similar kind of game or do you think it may be tougher considering it’s a playoff game? I expect the same game. Rob played great for us and we will need another showing like that if we want to come out on top 4. You think team chemistry has improved at all since the opening game of the fall league? We have been off and on. I don’t think we have found it yet and if we want to continue through the playoffs we are going to have to put it all together real quick. 5. How do you think Phil Mace has looked since signing up for the fall league and getting drafted to play on your team? He has looked good to me. He still has one of the best wrist shots in the league and when he’s on it’s deadly. Overall win or lose fall/winter league keeps me somewhat in shape and I get to play the game i enjoy the most.
Josh Clontz (Team Brian Anderson)
1. Nice 10-5 win over team black last night. What can you say about the overall team effort in the win? The team looked really good last night, everyone contributed offensively and defensively. 2. They got to within two goals going into the 3rd period. What do you think the team did better in the 3rd period? I dont think we really did anything different, we just stayed focused on our gameplan and it continued to work for us. 3. How do you think the team did in trying to contain Eric Llewellyn? Lewy has been a point scoring machine since our cup run this summer, if he isn't picking corners, he is setting up teammates. I think he has been averaging 6 or 8 goals per game this session and we held the whole team to 5...I would say we did a very good job of containment. 4. The win at least preserved third place as the pink team was able to hold onto 2nd place. Would you have liked to have earned a bye or are you glad to be playing next week in an attempt to keep the team momentum going? I personally dislike having a bye, especially in fall and winter. I think a week off can really slow a teams momentum. Another reason is that in these draft leagues it's mostly about fun and conditioning for me, so I want to play as many games as I can. 5. Both teams were ironman. What kind of pace were you expecting from two teams trying to preserve energy last night? I figured it would be a pretty conservative game from both sides, but suprizingly both teams pushed hard through most of the game.
Jake Kline (Team Jake Kline)
1. Tough 6-5 win over team Orange last night. What can you say about the overall team effort in the win? Team effort was great. Good ball movement lots of shots and that's what you need to get when going against doc 2. What do you think was the difference between winning and losing that game last night? Difference might of been first 2 periods we seemed to be in position of the ball more than bobs team was and got a good lead. And we all no that's what you need when playing Bob cause come 3rd period always seems to turn game around Just like he turned game around last night and almost got the game tied 3. With the win, your team will only have to win once next week instead of twice. How do you think your team matches up with Larrys team or Chuck’s team? I think our teams has good chances against any team. I'd say pretty well matched to either teams. All depends on who is getting the bounces 4. How do you think you guys did trying to contain Bob last night? I'd say we did pretty good controlling Bob last night. He is a hard man to keep control of 5. It’s possible you will be playing them again in two weeks if you can win next week. If so, do you like how you guys match up against them? I think we match up good against him as I think we do against Any team. Either way you gotta beat the best to be the beat and be champions